May 21, 2012

A DOUBLE CASE

I'm sure that many of you have seen the coffee cups out there that are gift card holders.  I absolutely adore them!  In fact, we are making them at Technique Club this month!  I used the amazing video from the Stamping Addict posted here for mine!  This was a little take on those:)

When my boys' school announced that they were in need of items for the auction baskets for this year's carnival, I tried to figure out a way to tie my SU business into it.  Each class' basket has a theme.  My older son's basket has an Entertainment theme and my younger son's basket I'll share with you later this week.

A very talented friend and customer of mine, Eileen Edgar, created a birthday card for her granddaughter awhile back that always stayed in my mind.  She made this adorable popcorn tub filled with popcorn. I decided to tie to the coffee cup idea together with the popcorn tub idea and make up this little gift card holder for a movie gift card that I was donating to the auction.


Pin It
Click Here to Place an Order
Stamp Set(s):Layered Labels
Paper:Big Top DSP, Real Red, Whisper White
Ink:So Saffron, Real Red
Embellishments:
Tools: Mat Pack, Paper Piercer, Paper Snips, Simply Scored, Crimper
Adhesives: Snail,  Dimensionals
Punches:Trio fo Blossoms (retired)
Big Shot:Apothecary Accents Framelits


Come and LIKE my North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!



5 comments:

  1. Whew. I was thinking you punched the popcorn out of the Itty Bitty Punch Pack; I was going to send you some ice for your hands. :) Glad you had that retired stamp to use! This is adorable!!!! ...and now I want popcorn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a fabulous idea and so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this...what a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is stinkin' cute!! Love it!! I will be featuring this card on My Crafty Picks #65 with a link back to your blog on 5-27-12, which is today. Make sure to stop by to check out all the picks!!

    If you wish to decline please email me by responding to this comment to let me know.

    Have a great day!!
    Tiffany Bauer
    http://www.mycraftyworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this idea Angela as did one of my customers who cased it and I featured her creation on my blog www.acraftycat.blogspot.com. I've referenced the creation from pinterest to your blog. Thank you for being an awesome creator of lovely projects.
    Carol
    A Crafty Cat

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)