April 01, 2012

Recognize This?


Recognize this layout?  I used it just a few weeks ago for a challenge card, but I loved the layout and decided to just change up the DSP and stamps to suit my needs:)  Joe had yet another birthday party to attend yesterday and wanted a "cool" card.  Apparently one with rainbows was "too girlie".  What do you think... cool enough for an eight year old boy?

Pin It

Click Here to Place an Order
Stamp Set(s):It's Your Birthday, Extreme Elements, Extreme Skateboard
Paper:Well Worn DSP, Cajun Craze, River Rock, Soft Suede
Ink:Soft Suede, Not Quite Navy
Embellishments:Neutrals Brads
Tools: Mat Pack, Paper Piercer, Paper Snips, Simply Scored, Simply Scored Diagonal Plate
Adhesives: Snail,  Dimensionals
Big Shot:Houndstooth Textured Impressions Embossing Folder,  Scallo Circle #2, 3 1/2" Circle


Come and LIKE my new North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!





Check out The Summer Smooches Suite Available for a Limited Time

2 comments:

  1. Ange...this card rocks on so many levels!!!! I love it. Sadly the skater never made it to Aust (sniff) but it is a way coll and totally vibey card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the extreme snowboarder so that will work with this card too! I love all the elements. Great card idea!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)