April 19, 2012

Don't Miss Out On Some TImeless Treasures!

This gorgeous stamp set, Timeless Treasures, is on the retired list!  Don't miss out on this one, the images are all very classic looking.  I love it with this rich DSP... you should feel the texture in it!


Pin It Click Here to Place an Order
Stamp Set(s):Timeless Treasures
Paper:Mocha Morning Specialty DSP, Very Vanilla, Soft Suede, Early Espresso, Basic Black
Ink:Early Espresso, Soft Suede
Embellishments:Antique Brads
Tools: Mat Pack, Paper Piercer, Paper Snips, Simply Scored, Simply Scored Diagonal Plate
Adhesives: Snail,  Dimensionals
Big Shot:Circle Dies


Come and LIKE my North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!



Check out The Summer Smooches Suite Available for a Limited Time

2 comments:

  1. this card makes me smile ! great sentiment ! great card !
    greetings, martina
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a delightful image Ange and a too true sentiment. I may have to fold and get me some of this DSP....it is so luxurious. Such a gorjus card darl.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)