March 07, 2012

Stampin' Royalty Challenge #114- Go Green, Recycle!

I'll bet that some of you are wondering how I can possibly tie this project to the "Go Green/ Recycle" theme this week at Stampin' Royalty.  Well, my amazing hubby gave me a Kindle for Valentine's Day this year, and I will admit that I am IN LOVE!  (with my hubby and my kindle:)  I'd looked at buying a case for it, but they were all so expensive and BORING!  I went into my craft room and looked at some fabric scallop squares that I had cut at one point for a scrapbook page, and then decided against using them.  I used up those squares and made this "Kindle Clutch" which was designed by a good friend of mine, Angie.  You can view her YouTube video here if you'd like to make one of your own!

Make sure to go and check out the fabulous samples created by the other design team members and then come and play with us!

Click Here to Place an Order


Embellishments:Spice Cake Fabric

 My Spice Cake/ Perfectly Penned Class Planner is Now Available!
Come and LIKE my new North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!

2 comments:

  1. My favorite fabric! Super cute...great job Ange!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is fun ! great creation
    greetings, martina
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)