March 25, 2012

Spring Fun!

This was one quick card!  I've really had to make an effort to create some quick cards lately or I'd get nothing done at all.  With the boys home for spring break, my priorities have quickly shifted and maximizing on kid time has been at the top of the list:)  This card would be gorgeous with an embossed background too!

Click Here to Place an Order
Stamp Set(s):Mixed Bunch, Loving Thoughts
Paper:Poppy Parade, Whisper White
Ink:Poppy Parade
Embellishments:Poppy Parade Twill Ribbon
Tools: Mat Pack, Paper Piercer, Paper Snips
Adhesives: Snail,  Dimensionals
Punches:3/4" Circle, Blossom


 My Spice Cake/ Perfectly Penned Class Planner is Now Available! Come and LIKE my new North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!

2 comments:

  1. I really like this one! White space scares me, but it does make for such a clean and beautiful card. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love "clean and simple" cards and this one is wonderful. TFS!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)