March 11, 2012

If You Haven't Got It Yet, It's Time!


I don't know if you've noticed, but I'm addicted to making coordinating envelopes for my cards now that the Simply Scored Diagonal Plate has been released!  It is awesome!  My goal for the next few days is to try out some 3D projects using it:)  I don't know about you, but for some reason this Baja Breeze/ More Mustard combo is STUNNING to me... it feels sunny:)


Click Here to Place an Order
Stamp Set(s):Mixed Bunch, Petite Pairs
Paper:Regals DSP Stack, Whisper White, Subtles DSP Stack, More Mustard, Notecards
Ink:Baja Breeze, More Mustard
Embellishments:More Mustard Scallop Dotted Ribbon
Tools: Mat Pack, Paper Piercer, Paper Snips, Simply Scored, Simply Scored Diagonal Plate
Adhesives: Snail,  Dimensionals
Punches:Blossom Punc, 3/4" Circle


 My Spice Cake/ Perfectly Penned Class Planner is Now Available! Come and LIKE my new North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!

1 comment:

  1. Love that layout! May just have to 'steal' that one! Simply Stunning! And a fresh colour combo too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)