March 13, 2012

Hand Stamped Sentiments Challenge #109~Rainbows


Good morning to all!  This page just makes me smile to look at!  Not only do I love the pics of Joe when he was 15 months old, but combine them with the colours and I melt!

I don't know about you, but the rainbow colours remind me of spring, and after the weather that we've been having here in Vancouver for the past little while I'm READY to see some signs of it:)

I really hope that you come and join us at Hand Stamped Sentiments this week. The theme challenge is rainbows, and I know that you'll just love the samples created by the other design team members:)  I can't wait to see what you create:)

Click Here to Place an Order


My Digital Studio:
 My Spice Cake/ Perfectly Penned Class Planner is Now Available! Come and LIKE my new North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!

6 comments:

  1. WOW, I adore your digi page, so fun and happy and with a fabulous little model too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is one bright and beautiful layout! Your pool pix look so great against all those colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great scrap book layout! I love the multi colored banners and your photos are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! Love the layout so much and all the fun polka dot patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Found this on Pinterest, love the layout - so vibrant!

    Hope it's OK, have lifted it for an album I'm doing :)

    Linda
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I spotted this on pinterest and I just love it, please can I lift?
    Used to live in Vancouver but in in the u.k. awesome city you have.xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)