March 06, 2012

Hand Stamped Sentiments Challenge #109~Colour Challenge

This week's Hand Stamped Sentiments Colour Challenge was so much fun!  What a great bunch of colours to play with!  I needed a birthday card for one of Joe's friends for this weekend so this was a great opportunity to sit down and create.  I really hope that you come and check out the samples from the other Hand Stamped Sentiments design team members and come and play with us!

Click Here to Place an Order
Stamp Set(s):Grunge Rock
Paper:Whisper White, Soft Suede, Brights Patterns DSP Stack
Ink:Soft Suede, Real Red, Crumb Cake
Tools: Mat Pack, Paper Piercer, Paper Snips, Colour Spritzer
Adhesives: Snail,  Dimensionals
Punches:3/4" Circle


 My Spice Cake/ Perfectly Penned Class Planner is Now Available! Come and LIKE my new North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!

5 comments:

  1. This would make a great guy card! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All I can say is I LOVE that Daffodil DSP!! I have got to get me some of that!! Your card is SUPER cute and I love the image you used.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I LOVE this! What a great set to use with these bold colors! And very masculine!!! I struggle with that but this is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Angela,

    What a wonderful way to use the colors. I love the background and the card is perfect for a masculine or feminine birthday. Very creative!

    ReplyDelete
  5. AWESOME card, love all the fun vintage elements and your matching envelope tops it off with some major charm!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)