March 20, 2012

Hand Stamped Sentiments Challenge #110~ Water Colouring Technique


First off I'd like to start by apologizing for my lack of posts, by the time you're seeing this card, I'm just a few hours away from being back home.  I've been away for the past 6 days with my little boys, visiting Grandma and Grandpa in Winnipeg:)  We were fortunate enough to leave behind the miserable weather back home and head off to an amazing 25 degrees celsius by our last day:)  It was HEAVENLY!!!!!

It was fully my intent to post some My Digital Studio pages of the trip while we were away, but I managed to put my back out on day 2 and couldn't sit for any extended period of time:(

I really hope that you'll take the time to join us on this fabulous Hand Stamped Sentiments challenge this week... it is out of my comfort zone, but still a lot of fun!!!!  I tend to use my markers, watercolor paper and a blender pen for mine.  What's your favourite?  Make sure to check out the samples created by the other design team members and then come and share your creation with us!

Click Here to Place an Order
Stamp Set(s):Everybunny Loves You
Paper:Wild Wasabi, Watercolor Paper, Subtles DSP Stack
Ink: Basic Black Stazon, Wild Wasabi, Bashful Blue, Perfect Plum, Pretty In Pink, So Saffron, Soft Suede
Embellishments:Whisper White Satin Ribbon
Tools: Mat Pack, Paper Piercer, Paper Snips
Adhesives: Snail,  Dimensionals
Big Shot:Framelits Labels Collection



 My Spice Cake/ Perfectly Penned Class Planner is Now Available! Come and LIKE my new North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!

1 comment:

  1. Angela,

    I hope you're feeling better. Fabulous project. I love how you used part of the framelit label. TFS

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)