March 24, 2012

Bring on Summer... Smooches that is!

Quick post today, enjoy my last two days of spring break with my little boys.  I can't believe how quickly it's gone:(  The sun is shining here in Vancouver though, so we're off to take advantage of it!

This was a quick 3x3 card that I made.  Even quicker to make was the coordinating envelope that I made using my Simply Scored Diagonal Plate.  Don't miss out... buy yours now while you can take advantage of the fabulous Sale-abration benefits!

Click Here to Place an Order
Stamp Set(s):Summer Smooches, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Paper:Summer Smooches DSP, Tangerine Tango, Real Red, Whisper white
Ink:Real Red, Rich Razzleberry, Island Indigo
Embellishments:Basic Rhinestones
Tools: Mat Pack, Paper Piercer, Paper Snips
Adhesives: Snail,  Dimensionals
Punches: 2 3/8" Scallop Circle, Word Window, 3/4" Circle
Big Shot:Circle Die


 My Spice Cake/ Perfectly Penned Class Planner is Now Available! Come and LIKE my new North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)