February 08, 2012

Stampin' Royalty Challenge #110

I'm sure you're probably trying to figure out how my picture inspiration resulted in this scrapbook page, and to be honest, I'm not really sure!  All I know was that I started out with a page with a lot of pink stripes in the background to mimic that flowing fabric.  Somewhere along the way, the page ended up green and very masculine!  Do you see any resemblance at all?????

Make sure to head over to Stampin' Royalty this week to play with us!  We can't wait to see what you come up with!  I know you'll love the samples from the other design team members too!  (They'll probably share a resemblance with the picture that was supposed to inspire us:)


Click Here to Place an Order


 My Spice Cake/ Perfectly Penned Class Planner is Now Available!
Come and LIKE my new North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)