February 14, 2012

New My Digital Studio Downloads Available!

Thanks so much for your sweet comments over the past few days... they've kept me returning to my craft room time and time again to find that Mojo... not there yet,  but I don't feel quite as lost:)  I'm really looking forward to scrapbook club this week for an added boost!

Some gorgeous new My Digital Studio downloads were released today!  These are AMAZING!  Make sure that you take advantage of Sale-a-bration when you order your downloads.  I save mine up for a few weeks so that I can earn rewards when I place my orders:)  Combine them with your regular online order and get Sale-a-bration benefits as well as hostess benefits if your order is over $200!!!!!  Check back tomorrow for my Stampin' Royalty Challenge and Thursday I'll have a new My Digital Studio page to share that I LOVE!
Click Here to Place an Order


 My Spice Cake/ Perfectly Penned Class Planner is Now Available!
Come and LIKE my new North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)