January 28, 2012

P.S. I Love You Class

Don't miss your last chance to sign up!

*Class attendees can choose to receive either the P.S. I Love You clear stamp set or the Hearts Collections Framelits Dies.  You can choose to pay to add an item of $27+ value to your class cost and then add a Sale-abration selection for free too!!!!

Mon. Feb. 6th, 2012
7:30-9:30pm
$40

We will be making three cards with coordinating envelopes, and one 3-D item.
Class is limited to 8 (3 spots left). RSVP by Saturday January 28th!  Payment due when you sign up. 



Click Here to Place an Order


 My Spice Cake/ Perfectly Penned Class Planner is Now Available!
Come and LIKE my new North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)