December 10, 2011

This Set is A-MAZE-Ing!!!!!



Lucas had a birthday party to head to the other day and I needed to make a card... QUICK!  I decided to grab my pre-order items for the upcoming Occasions Mini and CASE a card straight out of the mini catty!  Looking at it now, there's a ton of extra details that I could've added like some embossing on that Soft Suede layer, but I'll test it out again soon!  These little Maze Game inserts are adorable and made to work with your 2 1/2" circle punch!!!



Click Here to Place an Order
Stamp Set(s):Totally A-MAZE-ing!
Paper:Pool Party, Soft Suede, More Mustard DSP, Whisper White
Ink:Soft Suede, More Mustard
Embellishments:More Mustard Polka Dot Ribbon, Linen Thread, Maze Game
Tools: Mat Pack, Paper Piercer, Paper Snips
Adhesives: Snail,  Dimensionals
Punches:3/4" circle, 2 1/2" Circle

 My Spice Cake/ Perfectly Penned Class Planner is Now Available! Come and LIKE my new North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!

1 comment:

  1. this looks funny and great ! it makes me smile !
    have a nice day
    greetings, martina
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)