December 24, 2011

Merry Christmas to You and Yours!


 Happy Christmas Eve everyone!  I'm going to be taking a break for the week with the exception of my posts for Hand Stamped Sentiments and Stampin' Royalty.  However, I will have a showcase of the gorgeous handmade cards that I've received to share with you!  I hope that you and your family have a VERY Merry Christmas!

This quick and easy card showcases the gorgeous new Sweet Shop Specialty DSP and the adorable Sweet Cake Stamp set!  Does it make you as happy as it makes me?
Click Here to Place an Order

Stamp Set(s):Sweet Cake
Paper:Sweet Shop Specialty DSP, Whisper White, Soft Suede, Lucky Limeade
Ink:Soft Suede, Calypso Coral, Wistful Wisteria
Embellishments:Lucky Limeade Ruffled Ribbon
Tools: Mat Pack, Paper Piercer, Paper Snips
Adhesives: Snail,  Dimensionals
Punches:Modern Label Punch
Big Shot:Movers and Shapers Windows, Fashionable Hearts Embosslit

 My Spice Cake/ Perfectly Penned Class Planner is Now Available!
Come and LIKE my new North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)