November 09, 2011

Stampin' Royalty Challenge #97 ~ Theme Challenge


I couldn't help but giggle as I scrapbooked this page on the weekend.  This was taken when Lucas was only a few months old and he celebrated his 6th birthday yesterday... where does the time go?

This week's Stampin' Royalty Challenge is an inspiration challenge.  All I see when  I look at the inspiration photo is the circles and the photos so I thought that was what I wold focus on.  Make sure to come and check out the fabulous samples done by the other design team members and come and play along!

Click Here to Place an Order


Paper:Nursery Nest DSP, Pear Pizzaz, Marina Mist, Basic Gray
Embellishments:Nursery Nest Quick Accents, In Colour Brads
Tools: Mat Pack, Paper Piercer, Paper Snips
Adhesives: Snail,  Dimensionals

 My Spice Cake/ Perfectly Penned Class Planner is Now Available!
  Come and LIKE my new North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)