November 12, 2011

Keeping it Short and Sweet...


Well, I'm off to Mexico for a week for my sister-in-law's wedding so my posts this week will be short and sweet:)  My little brother offered to take care of my house/dogs for the week so we could leave stress free:)

This was one of our cards from technique club this month using the shaving cream technique:0)  I can't believe that in my three years of stamping that I've never tried this... it was so much fun!

Click Here to Place an Order
Stamp Set(s):Serene Snowflake, Perfect Punches
Paper:Not Quite Navy, Whisper White
Ink:Not Quite Navy Craft Ink, Bashful Blue, Not Quite Navy
Embellishments:Linen Thread, Whisper White Taffeta, Irridescent Ice
Tools: Mat Pack, Paper Piercer, Paper Snips
Adhesives: Snail,  Dimensionals
Punches: Scallop Circle, 1 3/8" Circle

 My Spice Cake/ Perfectly Penned Class Planner is Now Available!
Come and LIKE my new North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)