November 21, 2011

It's Here!!!! It's Here!!!!

 DON'T MISS OUT!!!!!  THE SIMPLY SCORED AND SWEET PRESSED COOKIE STAMPS ARE ONLY ON SALE UNTIL THE END OF TODAY!!!!!

Okay, I admit it... it was a little like Christmas morning today... I woke up at the ungodly hour of 5am, and normally that would mean at least an hour and half more sleep.  Today however was like waking up on Christmas, I HAD to go and check out the Online Extravaganza!!!!  If you haven't checked it out yet, click here for all the details!  Now what you want to do is head on over to my online store and start your holiday shopping.



Click Here to Place an Order

 My Spice Cake/ Perfectly Penned Class Planner is Now Available! Come and LIKE my new North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)