November 08, 2011

Hand Stamped Sentiments Theme Challenge 92~ Over The Top


This week's Hand Stamped Sentiments Challenge is  a theme challenge... the theme is Over The Top.  All that means is this is one of those cards that you pay attention to all the little details... not your everyday card... well, I guess it is for some people but I'm definitely not one of those! 

Make sure to come over to Hand Stamped Sentiments this week to play and to check out the gorgeous samples done by the other Design Team Members:)

Click Here to Place an Order
Stamp Set(s):Tiny Tags
Paper:Whisper White, Silver, Vellum
Ink:Silver Encore Ink
Embellishments:Clear Rhinestone Brads, Whisper White Organza
Tools: Mat Pack, Paper Piercer, Paper Snips
Adhesives: Snail,  Dimensionals
Punches:Large Tag Punch, Small Tag Bunch, Mini Jewelry Tag
Big Shot:Snow Burst Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Framed Folders Textured Impressions Embossing Folder
My Digital Studio:
 My Spice Cake/ Perfectly Penned Class Planner is Now Available!
Come and LIKE my new North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!

7 comments:

  1. I ADORE this card. Such elegance. Such class...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! Definitely over the top and stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I have tried those snowflakes but have never been successful with them. Your card is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very elegant! I guess you and I had the same idea to do white. Beautiful snowflake! I've always wanted to do one. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  5. So elegant and beautiful! Amazing details everywhere! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. the colors are FAB and your snowflake is very merry indeed! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW! Very pretty. Such and elegant look and lots of textures!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)