November 22, 2011

Hand Stamped Sentiments Challenge #94~ InspirationCreate


Created by Ann Driscoll


Well, we arrived back from Mexico to snowfall here in Vancouver.  On Monday morning as we were getting ready for school I asked my oldest son Joe to let the dogs out of the front door.  As he saw the snow coming down all I heard was, "Oh for the love of god!"  Straight out of the mouths of babes! 

With only 4 hours sleep on Sunday night and 15 loads of wash to do, my crafting time was LIMITED on Sunday and I really wanted to create for this week's challenge.  Fortunately I'd received a card in the mail from my up-up-upline that was STUNNING!  I decided to CASE it changing up the stamp set and colours.   Don't you think it would make the perfect SAS Card?


Click Here to Place an Order
Stamp Set(s):Lovely as A Tree, Hand Penned Holidays
Paper:Whisper White, Bashful Blue, Night of Navy
Ink:Night of Navy, Bashful Blue

 My Spice Cake/ Perfectly Penned Class Planner is Now Available!
Come and LIKE my new North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!

3 comments:

  1. beautiful job on the casing! I've always loved that tree set and need to add it to my collection! Have a Happy Thanksgiving with all that snow! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful CAS! Love this card and will have to case it myself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how perfectly simple your card is! It's totally a winter wonderland! Love that sentiment too, it's perfect here!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)