October 14, 2011

Scrapbook Club Share


Just a quick share of one of the pages that we made at Scrapbook Club this month.  Both pages were Christmas themed this time around.  You've got to love this Letters to Santa DSP... so easy and so little need to add a lot to the page:) My next club is starting in November... contact me for details!

Click Here to Place an Order

Paper:Letters to Santa, Old Olive, Marina Mist, Silver Shimmer Paper, Riding Hood Red, Whisper White
Embellishments:Brights Glimmer Brads
Tools: Mat Pack, Paper Piercer, Paper Snips
Adhesives: Snail,  Dimensionals
Punches:Triple Blossom Bouquet Punch
Big Shot:Stocking Accents


 My Spice Cake/ Perfectly Penned Class Planner is Now Available!
Come and LIKE my new North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)