September 21, 2011

Stampin' Royalty Challenge #90~ Sketch Challenge


This card was a lot of fun to create, although I realized lastnight as I was in bed writing this blog post that I forgot to photograph what was inside the little door.  I thought about heading down and taking the photo, but I think I'll leave it out for a few days until I've had club as we're making this card this week!  I was looking for some buttons as shown in the sketch and nothing was working... I thought that some eyes would add to the "Halloween feel" of the card:)  What do you think?

Make sure to come and play with us at Stampin' Royalty!  I'd love to see what you do with this sketch!


Click Here to Place an Order
Stamp Set(s):Teeny Tiny Wishes, House of Haunts
Paper:Basic Black, Whisper White, Cajun Craze, Old Olive, Frightful Sight DSP
Ink:Basic Black
Embellishments:White Signo Gel Pen,  Basic Black Scallop Dots Ribbon, Linen Thread
Tools: Mat Pack, Paper Piercer, Paper Snips
Adhesives: Snail,  Dimensionals
Punches:Large Oval, Scallop Oval, Wide Oval, Scallop Circle, Jewelry Tag
Big Shot:Peekaboo Frames Die



 My Spice Cake/ Perfectly Penned Class Planner is Now Available!
Come and LIKE my new North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!

6 comments:

  1. Too cute! Great LO and papers. I really like the peek a boo die. TFs

    ReplyDelete
  2. VERY cute card...love all of the texture and that little ghost...love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful Halloween design!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this! That Frightful Sight paper is so perfect with the scallop dotted black ribbon. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fantastic idea for a little ghost! Wicked cool card!

    Hugs,
    B.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OM Goodness I love this card... The ghost is super Cute! I love that paper I am on my Second Pack already.

    Hugs
    Shirley
    www.lookatmycutestuff.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)