September 07, 2011

Stampin' Royalty Challenge #88


You're going to think that I'm absolutely ridiculous this week with my Stampin' Royalty Challenge! I was away when the deadline was approaching and I had VERY limited stamping supplies with me... in fact I had none of the colours I needed with the exception of Certainly Celery.  I did however have my laptop.  I decided that I was better to be on time and stick to the guidelines so I got to work on a My Digital Studio card.  When I got home on Monday night, I couldn't resist playing in my room and creating the REAL card:)  If only I could tie a bow like the one shown on the My Digital Studio card:)


Click Here to Place an Order
Stamp Set(s):Teeny Tiny Wishes
Paper: Concord Crush, Tangerine Tango, Certainly Celery, Daffodil Delight, In Colour 2010-2012 DSP Stack
Ink:Concord Crush
Embellishments:Concord Crush Poly Ribbon, Basic Rhinestones
Tools: Mat Pack, Paper Piercer, Paper Snips
Adhesives: Snail,  Dimensionals
Punches:Word Window, Modern Label
Big Shot:Houndstooth Textured Impressions Folder
My Digital Studio:
 My Spice Cake/ Perfectly Penned Class Planner is Now Available! Come and LIKE my new North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!

1 comment:

  1. LOL! I love that you are such a dedicated team member that you came back and made a paper card, as well. You rock! Both of them are very pretty!

    Hugs,
    Brandi

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)