September 22, 2011

Scrapbook Club~ Page One


We're doing something a little different for scrapbook club this month; we doing two separate one page layouts instead of our standard two page layout.  I'll be back to share my second page with you this week:)  I had so much fun playing with the paper daisies for this page!  Colouring these flowers is so simple, and adding Smooch Spritz was AWESOME!  I will admit that I haven't always been a fan of the spray, but I'm feeling very different after my success with my flowers!

A new session of Scrapbook Club is starting in November, contact me to get your name on the list!

Click Here to Place an Order
Stamp Set(s):House of Haunts
Paper:Pick Your Poison DSP, Pumpkin Pie, Basic Black, Basic Gray
Ink:Basic Black, Pumpkin Pie
Embellishments:Paper Daisies, Pretties Kit (retired), Designer Buttons (Brights and Neutrals), Dotted Scallop Basic Black Ribbon, Smooch Spritz (Silver Foil and Gold Glow)
Tools: Mat Pack, Paper Piercer, Paper Snips
Adhesives: Snail,  Dimensionals, Mini Glue Dots
Punches:Designer Label Punch, Bitty Punch Pack
 My Spice Cake/ Perfectly Penned Class Planner is Now Available! Come and LIKE my new North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)