September 29, 2011

Quick Card Share


Please forgive me if my posts are short and sweet for the next few days.  I hate missing posting, but I'm short on time:)   Don't you think this card would also fit Stampin' Royalty's KISS theme this week?

You don't want to miss the AMAZING offer I've got on my North Shore Stamper Facebook page today!
Click Here to Place an Order
Stamp Set(s):Merry & Type
Paper:Letters to Santa, Whisper White, Early Espresso
Ink:Old Olive, Early Espresso, Blushing Bride, Riding Hood Red, Marina Mist
Embellishments:Marina Mist Satin Ribbon (retired)
Tools: Mat Pack, Paper Piercer, Paper Snips
Adhesives: Snail,  Dimensionals


Big Shot:Designer Frames Textured Impressions Embossing Folder


 My Spice Cake/ Perfectly Penned Class Planner is Now Available!

Come and LIKE my new North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)