September 17, 2011

I'll Be Back Later Today

 I've got time down in my room coming today after a CRAZY few days:)  Come back and check later!  But in the mean time, if you missed my newsletter you can check it out here by scanning the QR Code with your mobile device.  If you don't have an app for that, they are often free... amazing little tool!

and if you have ABSOLUTELY NO intention of even getting a mobile device:), here's the link
http://us2.campaign-archive1.com/?u=bfdfcd21e7773dc28eb3fa197&id=7fb667b61b

Click Here to Place an Order

 My Spice Cake/ Perfectly Penned Class Planner is Now Available!

  Come and LIKE my new North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)