September 05, 2011

The First Day of School is Always a Daring Adventure!


As I type this post I'm kicking myself for not having embosssed the Top Note with the new Houndstooth embossing folder!  Don't you think it would've been perfect?  I'm in bed though, and after putting my back out this weekend, I'm not all that inclined to head back downstairs to my craft room and take this apart:)  The sentiment on this card seemed so appropriate for back to school to me!


I always have a hard time sleeping on the night before school starts, and it seems that I've passed this on to one of my boys.  My boys are ALWAYS in bed by 8pm at the latest on school nights... tonight, it's 11pm and my little one who is going into Grade One is still awake.  Tomorrow could be a long day:) 

Click Here to Place an Order
Stamp Set(s):Daring Adventure
Paper: River Rock, Well Worn DSP, Early Espresso
Ink:Soft Suede, River Rock, Early Espresso
Embellishments:Not Quite Navy 3/8" Taffeta
Tools: Mat Pack, Paper Piercer, Paper Snips, Simply Scored, Color Spritzer
Adhesives: Snail,  Dimensionals
Big Shot:Top Note Die

 My Spice Cake/ Perfectly Penned Class Planner is Now Available!

Come and LIKE my new North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)