August 01, 2011

Simply Sent Video:)


Okay, so this is more of an informational video than anything, don't be looking for some fabulous new technique:)  I just wanted to share a fun product with you that I really enjoy! I will admit that it was not nearly as terrifying filming this video... I actually may have had some fun:)  Watch out for more videos in the days to come!  I think that I'll initially stick to these informational ones, but the technique ones are coming!

I'll be giving away one of the Simply Sent Card Kits with every purchase over $100 this month!!!! With Stampin' Up's Buy Three Get One Free DSP sale, this is the perfect time to stock up!!!!

The winner of my North Shore Stamper Facebook page giveaway is Angela Nixon Wallace!  Congrats!  There will be another draw on August 7th for people who have "liked" my new North Shore Stamper Facebook page:)

Click Here to Place an Order
Stamp Set(s):It's Your Day
Paper: Great Day Simply Sent Kit
Ink:Old Olive
Embellishments:Great Day Simply Sent Kit
Tools: Paper Snips, Stamp-a-ma-jig
Adhesives:   Dimensionals

Come and check out my new North Shore Stamper Facebook Page! Like it and have yourself added into a drawing for 6x6 Designer Series Paper Stack of the 2010/2011 In Colours!  First draw on July 31st!

1 comment:

  1. GREAT video.. i love it when your nose pops in and out...ahaaa! -- love you!!

    awesome job!!

    natasha

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)