August 25, 2011

Personalize Pennants... and ANOTHER challenge:)


Joe had a birthday party to go to the other day for a buddy named Lochlan.  Fortunately for me and the limited amount of space that I had for my pennants, Joe always calls him "Loch".  Joe really liked the idea that I was able to personalize this card for his friend:)  What do you think???  Too much for a 7 years old boy????

I was so excited when a girlfriend let me know that pennants were perfect for the Banner Bash Theme over at Hand Stamped Sentiments!  Yippee... two challenges entered in one week!!!
So excited... I was a winner:)


Click Here to Place an Order
Stamp Set(s):Teeny Tiny Wishes
Paper:Big Top Birthday DSP, Whisper White, Old Olive
Ink:Real Red, Old Olive, Daffodil Delight, Pumpkin Pie, Tempting Turquoise
Embellishments:Linen Thread, Designer Brights buttons, Bakers Twine
Tools: Mat Pack, Paper Piercer, Paper Snips
Adhesives: Snail,  Dimensionals
Punches:Pennant Parade, 3/4" circle, Tasteful Trims Die


Come and check out my new North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!

9 comments:

  1. I love it! And it totally works for this week's Stampin' Sentiments challenge...
    http://www.stampinsentiments.com/2011/08/hss-banner-bash-81.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Angela, this is such a fun card. I'm sure that little boy didn't fully appreciate it but hopefully his mom did! :) LOVE the DSP. And all the details are amazing, really like the green zigzags along the seams. I'd sure like getting a card like this for my birthday. Thank you for joining us at Hand Stamped Sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Love the bright colors. You're making me want that DSP! Thanks for playing along at Hand Stamped Sentiments!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think that Lochlan will think it's a cool card, because it's his nickname and what kid doesn't like a personalized card at that age?!! :) It's super fun and I love the way you used the DSP....I just ordered that, now I'll have to use your idea and mix and match. Thank you for joining us at Hand Stamped Sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great colors for a birthday celebration! I think your card is perfect for your little boy's friend and the fact that it was personalized can make it a wonderful keepsake for his scrapbook. Too cute! Thanks for playing at Hand Stamped Sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this card! The colors are so fun. So glad you played with us this week at Hand Stamped Sentiments.

    Robbie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Angel, this is too cute for words! I love, love, LOVE the bright and happy colos and the fun personalization you added. That DSP just flew to the top of my wish list. Thanks for joining us this week at Hand Stamped Sentiments! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love, love, love this! It is so full of life! Wow! What a fabulous card! Thanks for playing at HSS

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this card....and so great that you were able to personalize it for your son's friend. What a wonderful idea! Thanks for joining us at HSS this week. Sherry

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)