August 23, 2011

Pals Paper Arts #107 Sketch Challenge... Yippee!!!!


Is it possible that my mood is actually altered by successful creating?  I was giddy with excitement when I saw this sketch yesterday morning... simple, clean, and totally what I was in need of!  I was trying to figure out which stamp set would fit in those cute little squares and the first one that I came across was the Spooky Bingo Bits:)  Now I even get to enter a challenge this week... it just keeps getting better:)  Thanks so much for coming to look today... your sweet comments gave me the push that I needed to sit down and keep creating.  I'm definitely feeling over the hump:)  Make sure to check back tomorrow for my Stampin' Royalty Challenge Card:)


Click Here to Place an Order
Stamp Set(s):Spooky Bingo Bits, Teeny Tiny Wishes

Paper:Frightful Sight, Whisper White, Basic Grey, Cherry Cobbler, Basic Black
Ink:Basic Black, Cajun Craze
Embellishments:Brights Designer Buttons, Linen Threads
Tools: Mat Pack, Paper Piercer, Paper Snips
Adhesives: Snail,  Dimensionals
Punches: 1" Square Punch, Postage Stamp Punch
Big Shot:  Tasteful Trims Die

Come and check out my new North Shore Stamper Facebook Page! 

3 comments:

  1. This is a stunning card! I really love it!! I love your blog! Keep posting!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! Can't wait until my paper gets here. Glad you are back in the creative mood!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Halloween card! Love the DSP and your stamped squares!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)