August 16, 2011



I promise to be back with my regular posts next week, but until then it will still be a little be intermittent:)  Here was another Matchbox Die Nugget set that I made up using the It's A Wrap stamp set!  I made this little set up for my hubby on our 10th anniversary:)


Click Here to Place an Order
Stamp Set(s):It's a Wrap
Paper: Pool Party, Island Indigo
Ink:Pool Party, Island Indigo
Embellishments:Basic Rhinestones, In Colour Polka-Dot Brads, Linen Thread, Neutrals Buttons, Ruffled Ribbon
Tools: Mat Pack, Paper Piercer, Paper Snips
Adhesives: Snail,  Dimensionals
Punches:Blossom Bouquet, Bitty Punch Pack
Big Shot:Textured Impressions Striped Folder, Matchbox Die


Come and check out my new North Shore Stamper Facebook Page! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)