July 08, 2011

So Disappointed:(


I was so excited to sit down and craft lastnight with my products from the new catty that I had expedited, but the FedEx plane that my stuff was on had technical difficulties and didn't arrive, in fact it won't arrive today either:(  They said that it will likely be Monday before I see it.  Why does that always happen when you're counting down for something???So, now that I had a little more time to give my retired supplies some love, I decided to whip up a quick birthday card using the retired Blueberry Crisp DSP.  I did use a new stamp from the GORGEOUS Happiest Birthday Wishes hostess set to do the border along the bottom of the card.  Do you like it? Hope you're having a great day.


Click Here to Place an Order
Stamp Set(s):Happiest Birthday Wishes, Perfect Punches
Paper:Not Quite Navy, Sahara Sand, Very Vanilla, Bashful Blue, Blueberry Crisp DSP (retired)
Ink:Not Quite Navy
Embellishments:Basic Pearls
Tools: Mat Pack, Paper Piercer, Paper Snips
Adhesives: Snail,  Dimensionals
Punches:Trio of Flowers, Wide Oval
Big Shot:Lots of Tags


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)