July 17, 2011

On My Way Home:)


Well, I'm on my way home from Salt Lake City today after 5 AMAZING days!  I've taken over 1000 photos of all of the stunning displays and the fabulous friends that we've made:)  I attended a special class on Friday night called Every Last Detail and this was the project that we were making.  As the class was only 2 hours long, we didn't have the time to finish it, but this is on my "to do" list for the next couple of days!  Stampin' Up spoiled us rotten and we're coming home with stamps galore!  Some are even from the upcoming Holiday Mini which won't be released until September 1st!  Let me just say that it is the best mini I've seen in my 3 years with Stampin' Up!  It will make your visa cry!  Watch for many more photos this week as I share with you all the reasons that you don't want to miss Convention next year!  I'd love to have you as part of my team down there!  We had more fun than I ever imagined!  (Thanks to my amazing roomie Shanda!)

Click Here to Place an Order




1 comment:

  1. This is adorable!! I tried to sign up for the class, but it was full! Very, very cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)