July 02, 2011

New Catalogue DSP / Ribbon Shares Announced!

 Back by popular demand... I've got my new DSP shares all figured out!  If you are interested in getting a fabulous sampling of all 16 of the DSPs in the new catalogue, this is the way to go!  You will get a 6x6 sheet of each one of the DSP selections. (You will receive 2 6x6 sheets of each of the First Editions Specialty DSP)  If you are able to pick up directly from me, the cost will be $35 and to have it mailed to you anywhere in Canada will be $40.  Please contact me so that I am able to send you a paypal invoice.  I have expedited my order, so I should have my DSP's ready to go by the end of next week!

The gorgeous new 3/8" Ruffled Ribbon in the 2011/2012 in Colours are also available for $17!  This will get you 2 yards of each of the five new colours: Calypso Coral, Island Indigo, Lucky Limeade, Pool Party and Wisteria Wonder!

$5 will get you 2 yards of both the Artichoke and the Blue 3/8" Denim Jean Ribbons

$27 will get you 2 yards of each the 1/2" Scallop Dots Ribbon in the following colours: Basic Black, Cherry Cobbler, Chocolate Chip, Elegant Eggplant, Marina Mist, Melon Mambo, More Mustard, Pretty in Pink, and Tangerine Tango. 

Watch for more ribbon shares to come!  Please email me if there is a grouping in the catalogue that you would like to get hold of as I can look for others interested as well so we can get your order together:)

Click Here to Place an Order

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)