July 12, 2011

I'm Off!


Well, I'm off to Stampin' Up's annual convention today! The only thing that could possibly make me not want to go (other than leaving my hubby and little angels for 6 days), is the fact that my boxes of stuff from the new catty arrived yesterday as I arrived home from vacation.  No play time at all!  Everything is GORGEOUS and I can't wait for my Open House on the 19th!   My annual  Open House/ Garage Sale is on Tuesday July 19th from 7-9pm (Doors will open right at 7pm:)!  I will have a fabulous BOGO event on my Garage Sale merchandise so you don't want to miss out!  All purchases of $25+ made from the new catalogue will get you your new 2011/2012 catalogue for free!  Please make sure to RSVP no later than Sunday July 17th so that I can have a make-n-take ready for you.  There are lots of door prizes to be won, specials to be had, as well as some fabulous samples from Stampin' Up's Convention as I will have just returned!  Make sure to bring your camera to photograph the new swaps!  You are welcome to invite along new friends, and I will have a special little gift for you and your friend!

I wanted a little something for my girls who are attending so I made up this little notepad holders on My Digital Studio and then inserted them into the covers of my clear stamp cases.  Hopefully they won't seem them this morning as they'll be as busy as I am running around last minute packing:)  Have a great day and watch for updates while I'm away!

Click Here to Place an Order

1 comment:

  1. Pretty!!! Have a fantastic time and don't forget to think of me when MM opens up ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)