July 29, 2011

Do You Need a Kick In the Pants?


I don't know about you, but I find that it is very easy to get behind with my scrapbooking. For a few fabulous ladies, scrapbook club has been our solution!  We are getting one two page spread, or two individual pages done every month.  We have a blast doing it and working with a ton of new and exciting products!  For example, this month the ladies made these two pages... we made pinwheels, played with the new pocket die (great for hiding journalling), tested out the new mini clothespins and used the gorgeous Pennant punch and coordinating stamp set!

Now, I struggle with scrapbooking layouts, so I definitely use sketches to help me, but I came across and gorgeous page done by Erica Cerwin and decided not to mess with perfection!  (that was the page on the left).  I have yet to figure out how to properly photograph scrapbook pages... I always manage to make them look not square and I have to crop off a bit of the page... hence the odd looking stamping around the first page!

Our scrapbook club is open to new members joining.  It is a 6 month commitment of ordering $35 in product per month.  In addition, in your hostess month, you'll receive 20% off of EVERYTHING you order as part of your hostess order in addition to $35 in hostess dollars to spend in the catty.  So, as you can see it is a great way to get a great deal and get caught up on your scrapbooking at the same time!  Don't worry if you live out of town... if you live in Canada, I am more than happy to prep and package up your monthly pages so that you can make them at home!  Get your own scrapbook club of 6 or more together in whatever Canadian city you live in, and I will provide your group with a monthly video to follow along on your projects!  I have a special gift for the first 6 people to join my scrapbook clubs between now and August 31st!

Click Here to Place an Order

Come and check out my new North Shore Stamper Facebook Page! Like it and have yourself added into a drawing for 6x6 Designer Series Paper Stack of the 2010/2011 In Colours!  First draw on July 31st!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)