July 23, 2011

Class Alert!




This was the first stamp set on my "Must Have" list when the new catty arrived!  I love the way that the little images can be matched up with so many occasions!  These adorable little 3x3 notecards are just some of the samples from my upcoming Button Buddies class!  The class will be held on  :

September 15th from 7:30-9:30.  The cost is $40 will include this adorable new stamp set and a package of the Designer Buttons in a colour family of your choice!  The class will be limited to 8 so register early to avoid disappointment!

Now if you don't want to wait for your stamp set until September 15th, prepay for the class and I'll order it now for you so you can play to your hearts content until then!  If you don't live near me but would still like to make these, all you have to do is contact me and I can get you set up with a take home kit!

Click Here to Place an Order

1 comment:

  1. This was my favorite stamp set, too! It was so good to meet you at Convention-and you are on my daily list of blogs that I check.
    Colleen

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)