June 04, 2011

Scrappin Saturday!


 Sorry about the late post today... I haven't been able to tear myself away from the new catty!!!!!  You are going to FREAK!!!!  It is so amazing!  This was the feminine version of the scrapbook page that I did for my May Scrapbook Club.  The adorable little girl in here is my niece that is having her birthday this week:)

Don't forget to check out my special give-a-way in yesterday's post!

Click Here to Place an Order
Stamp Set(s):Flower Fest, Define Your Life
Paper:So Saffron, Pear Pizzaz, Poppy Parade, Peach Parfait, Whisper White, Sunny Garden
Ink:Versamark, So Saffron, Pear Pizzaz, Poppy Parade, Peach Parfait
Embellishments:Glimmer Brads, Clear Embossing Powder, Pear Pizzaz Seam Binding, Jumbo Buttons, White Baker's Twine, Flower Brads
Tools: Mat Pack, Paper Piercer, Paper Snips, Circle Scissors, Heat Gun
Adhesives: Snail,  Dimensionals, Tombo
Punches:Tag Punch, Large Tag, Butterfly, 2 3/8" Scallop Circle, 1 3/8" Circle, Scallop Circle, 5 Petal Flower, Photo Corner, Designer Label, Scallop border
Big Shot:Two Tags, Alphabet Simple, Square Lattice Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Tasteful Trim, Cork Sheets


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)