June 07, 2011

Quick Non-Stamping Related Share


Much as I would have loved to have an MDS page ready for you today of this b-day picture, I was just too exhausted when I got home lastnight to work on it.  As you can see here, Joe and his cousin had a joint birthday party with all their friends.  Joe insisted on a "Club Penguin" cake for those of you who know what that is... on the other hand, my niece requested a Canucks cake... it definitely didn't help the Canucks though:)

On another note, Debbie Freeman won her choice of my give-a-way stamp sets:)  Congrats Debbie!  Please contact me with your choice!

Click Here to Place an Order

2 comments:

  1. Aw Happy birthday Joe!!!! Love the cake, did you make it??? Have you bought your plane ticket yet?? Come on you have a few days left get a ticket and come to my opening! LOL! Miss ya!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)