June 30, 2011

Last Day for Current Catty and Promotion!


Of course, after making a baby card for a girl last month in club, I was thinking that I had a 50/ 50 chance of being prepared for the arrival of my girlfriend's baby!  Well,  I won't be buying a lottery ticket this week... she had a boy:)  Anyway.. I quickly disappeared downstairs and used my girl card as my model:)  

***As a special bonus in celebration of the last day of the current catty, every person placing an order of $25+ with me today between 7:30am and 7:30pm will get a free package of the adorable new Mini Clothespins from the new catty that launches tomorrow.  I'll even do this in addition to my MDS promo that I have on until today!  You'll also receive a free copy of the new 2011-2012 catalogue... you just need to cover the shipping cost of $4.95  There is no shipping cost if you pick up from me!***

Cathy Feniuk... you are the winner for the time period of June 23-26th!  Congratulations! 


*** Please contact me with your choices... see the below post link below for my special giveaway for your selections.  Both of the Something to Celebrate sets and the Punch Bunch are taken already and other than that all are all still available

  • I have a clear mount set of the amazing WORD PLAY stamp set for the first person to join my team this month!
  • Any $30 order of My Digital Studio downloads placed until June 30th at 10:30pm PST will receive a $10 credit to be used towards an order in July!  This credit will increase with each $30 you spend:) 



Click Here to Place an Order
Stamp Set(s):Puns From the Past, Curvy Verses
Paper:Subtles DSP Stack, Very Vanilla, Soft Suede, Baja Breeze
Ink:Soft Suede, Baja Breeze
Embellishments:Basic Pearls
Tools: Mat Pack, Paper Piercer, Paper Snips, Brayer
Adhesives: Snail,  Dimensionals
Punches:2 3/8 Circle, Trio of Flowers
Big Shot:Circle Die, Perfect Polka Dots Textured Impressions Folder

2 comments:

  1. what a pretty card ! great text too !
    greetings, martina
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a nice card! Thabnk you for the prize. I've sent you an email with my pick :) Cathy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)