June 06, 2011

New Digital Downloads Sneak Peek!


Yet another advantage to being part of my West coast Creator group of demonstrators is our ability to see sneak peeks of the fabulous new Stampin' Up products that are soon to be released.  This "Noteworthy" set is STUNNING!  Do you see the new Pool Party In Colour?  It is the background page colour.  I'm sure many of you Stampin' Up demos out there are trying to figure out how I was able to use it as a colour on its own as those downloads have not been released to us yet, I simply used the colour picker on the DSP and added it to my favourites!  If you'd like to join my AMAZING group of West Coast Creators, we'd love to have you!  (hobby demos are welcome!)  I have a wood mount set of the amazing WORD PLAY stamp set for the first person to join my team this month!


I have yet another special for you today... order $40+ in product and earn yourself one of the new In Colour classic stamp pads for free when the new catty launches in just three and a half weeks!  If you place an $80 order with me, you'll be able to choose two stamp pads... and so on...  You can choose to place your order online through my online website or contacting me via phone or email.  If you place your order online, simply email me your new colour selection:)  My Digital Studio online orders are included in this!

Don't forget to check out my special give-a-way in the following post!



 Click Here to Place an Order

My Digital Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)