May 26, 2011

Yipppeeee!!!!


I finally got back into my craft room today and actually felt like I had a little mojo going!  So much in fact, that after I completed some of the creations for my "to do" list, I gave myself some time to play with this week's Mojo Monday sketch.  What do you think???  The colour combo brought some sunshine to the very dreary Vancouver weather than we've been experiencing lately:)


Click Here to Place an Order
Stamp Set(s):Love & Care (hostess set)
Paper:Sunny Garden DSP
Ink:Poppy Parade, Pear Pizzaz, Peach Parfait
Embellishments:Pear Pizzaz Twill
Tools: Mat Pack, Paper Piercer, Paper Snips
Adhesives: Snail,  Dimensionals
Punches:Scallop Circle, 1 3/8" Circle, 1 1/4" Circle

3 comments:

  1. So bright and beauitful Angela. I just love how you've coloured in your flower!
    Hugs, Victoria ~x~

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really cute! I really like how all the colors came together. The Sunny Garden papers weren't my favorite, but I really like 'em here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love it! sunshine where are you.. :)

    natasha
    http://www.diaryoftwocraftygirls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)