May 16, 2011

Thank You for Supporting Me!


I wanted to make a little something for all of my club girls this month.  Not only have they supported my business for the past three years, but they have also become close friends. I figured no one would complain if they found one of these at their table spot filled with something sweet:)  How about you???  What would you fill yours with? Come and join my monthly technique club, all members get to choose a free Classic Stamp Pad when they join along with some other fabulous perks only available to club members!  If you bring a friend who is new to me to join, you will get an additional free stamp pad and your friend will get theirs as well!  Talk about an easy way to build your ink pad collection... just get together a group of friends for your own private monthly club:)

This cute little box was actually CASE'd straight out of the Stampin' Success magazine, a monthly magazine sent to all Stampin' Up demonstrators.  It always has fabulous ideas in it!  Yet another one of the perks of being a demo!


Click Here to Place an Order
Stamp Set(s):
Paper:Riding Hood Red, Baja Breeze, So Saffron DSP (retired), Whisper White
Ink:Baja Breeze, Riding Hood Red
Embellishments:Mini Library Clips (retired), Old Olive Grosgrain, White Bakers Twine, Brights Buttons
Tools: Mat Pack, Paper Piercer, Paper Snips, Crop-o-dile
Adhesives: Snail,  Dimensionals
Punches:1 1/4" Circle

Big Shot: Milk Carton Die, Tasteful Trim Die
My Digital Studio:

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful little milk carton Angela. I'm sure your girls will love them!
    Hugs, Victoria ~x~

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)