May 11, 2011

Stampin' Royalty Challenge #71



The theme for this week's Stampin' Royalty Challenge is Mother's Day.  I know that it has already passed, but I'm sure that if you're like me, there are cards that you make that cause you to think of a specific person.  when I finished this card, it just felt like one that I should put away for my mom. 

This is also one of the cards that we are doing at Technique Club this week.  I had never tried the Faux Silk technique before this, and it is definitely one that I will use again soon!  It has such a subtle effect and is perfect for a bit of a Vintage look.

This is one of my favourite cards that I have made in a long time.  It is funny how being really happy with one card really pushes you to sit down and create some more!  I am just itching to spend more time in my craft room now!  It also may have something to do with the new TV that my hubby bought for my craft room for Mother's Day:)



Click Here to Place an Order
Stamp Set(s):Elements of Style
Paper:Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Presto Patterns Specialty DSP
Ink:Soft Suede, Blushing Bride, Early Espresso, Crumb Cake
Embellishments:Basic Pearls, Crumb Cake Seam Binding, White Tissue Paper
Tools: Mat Pack, Paper Piercer, Paper Snips, Brayer, Crop-o-dile, Distressing Essentials
Adhesives: Snail,  Dimensionals, Anywhere Glue Stick
Big Shot: Lots of Tags Die #2


4 comments:

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)