May 07, 2011

Scrappin' Saturday


If you don't have the My Digital Studio Celebrations download... you need it!  The colours are perfect for so many different occasions.  At first, it was definitely a birthday set to me, but when I looked at these ski pictures from the winter, I noticed that the boys' jackets had Pacific Point and Real Red, and the Old Olive was perfect for pulling in the trees in the background.   Two other fabulous downloads on this page are the Baker's Twine on the button and the Delightful Digital Tape.   Make sure to go and purchase your digital downloads from my demonstrator website!  Remember that there's no shipping and handling charged if you're just purchasing downloads.

Also, don't forget my promotion that is available until the end of today! I will be giving away a Flower Garden Textured Impressions Embossing Folder free with every $60* order from May 1st- May 7th!  (your initial $25 of club orders can not be included in this).    If you place your order online, I'll be mailing out your Embossing Folder to you as this promotion is only from me and not from Stampin' Up, but feel free to email me your order to save you on shipping if you're not over $100!  So make sure to mark your calendars now so you don't forget to place your order.
*$60 is before s/h or taxes

Click Here to Place an Order

My Digital Studio:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)