May 10, 2011

Rub Ons are Rubbing Off!



 This quick and easy card was one that I made using the Play Date Rub Ons.  I made a set of 4 of the card above, put them in the clear case shown below, and then used the little 2x2 card as my gift tag.  It made a perfect gift.  I'm trying to get a jump on the year end gifts for the boys teachers, student teachers, and coaches.  I figure that giving myself seven weeks should probably only leave me with a minimal scramble at the end:)  How stinkin' cute are those owls???

Click Here to Place an Order
Paper:Playdate DSP, Whisper White, Tempting Turquoise, Early Espresso
Embellishments:Play Date Rub Ons
Tools: Mat Pack, Paper Piercer, Paper Snips
Adhesives: Snail,  Dimensionals
Punches: 2 3/8" Scallop Circle
Big Shot:Circle Die, Perfect Details Texturz Plates


1 comment:

  1. Super cute cards Angela! I have an obsession for owls at the minute so these are perfect!!
    Hugs, Victoria ~x~

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)