May 03, 2011

 

I absolutely love the new Strength and Hope Stamp Set and Digital Download!  I think I love them even more because of where a portion of the sales from them is going!  Throughout the 2011 Summer Mini Catalogue sales period, Stampin' Up! will donate $2* from the sale of each Strength & Hope set and Strength & Hope digital kit to The Breast Cancer Research Foundation (BCRF). 

That gorgeous woman in the photo is my mother-in-law, Margaret McKay.  She died almost three years ago.  Although she did not die of breast cancer, she did die of cancer.  Anything that I can do to rid the world of this horrific disease is a worthwhile cause!


Item
Description
Price
118100
Strength & Hope wood-mount set
$21.95


123660


 Strength & Hope clear-mount set


$16.95
124475




 Strength & Hope digital kit
Includes a four-piece stamp brush set, 12 Designer Series Papers, and 10 embellishment pieces.


$12.50



If you're thinking about purchasing this stamp set or digital download, here's an upcoming class that you may want to know about!
This will be a great class for a great cause!  We will make one card, one 3x3 love note card and one 8x8" scrapbook page ( I can show you how to "step yours up if you're a 12x12 scrapper:)

Date:Sunday May 15th
Time:7:30-9:30pm
Cost: $21* or $4 if your Purchase the Strength and Hope Digital Kit online
(*includes the clear mount Strength and Hope Stamp set)
Click Here to Place an Order

My Digital Studio:Strength and Hope Digital Download

1 comment:

  1. I received the most beautiful card in the mail yesterday using this stamp set and after a crappy day at work it put a HUGE smile on my face. You are the best! Thanks for everything including listening to me whine the other night.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)