May 31, 2011

Fundraiser Fun and New Digital Downloads

 Every year I do card making with my Grade Seven students as a fundraiser for their year end activities.  The students make the cards and we sell them at our May Coffee House event.  It has quickly become a favourite thing for the students to do every year.  I try to keep the designs simple so that they are easy to replicate in a class of 30 without taking up too much time.  This was one of the designs that we did this year.  The also made this same card in a Poppy Parade and Peach Parfait combo, although the Concord Crush was my personal favourite.  

Make sure to go and check out the new digital downloads released today as my promo is good for a few more hours!!

http://www.stampinup.com/ca/documents/MDS_Downloads_-_May_31.pdf

****Don't forget my My Digital Studio Promotion on for just a few more hours!  For every $30 in digital downloads that you place with me before May 31st at 10pm PST, you will earn a $10 credit to be used in the month of June!  (Spend $60... earn a $20 credit etc.)  Club ladies... you are allowed to apply this credit towards the June Club "special deal" that you are getting!***


MAKE SURE TO CHECK BACK TOMORROW FOR THE "LAST CHANCE LIST".  I WILL HAVE A SPECIAL ON FOR TWENTY FOUR HOURS WHICH WILL COUNT IN ADDITION TO STAMPIN' UP'S SALE PRICES ON SOME OF THE ITEMS ON THE LIST!
Click Here to Place an Order
Stamp Set(s):Flower Fest, Something to Celebrate
Paper:Concord Crush, Whisper White
Ink:Concord Crush, Pear Pizzaz, Blushing Bride
Embellishments:Dazzling Diamonds
Tools: Mat Pack, Paper Piercer, Paper Snips
Adhesives: Snail,  Dimensionals, Two Way Glue Pen
Punches:2 3/8" Scallop Circle

Big Shot:Perfect Polka Dots Textured Impressions Embossing Folder





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)