May 21, 2011

First Scrapbook Club Class on Scrappin' Saturday

Well, I stepped into the great unknown and began my first scrapbook club!  It is kind of humorous that I started Stampin' Up as a scrapbooker and somehow ended up a highly addicted cardmaker!  Now, as life has settled down a bit from the new baby phase, my scrapbooking love has come back full force... and the cardmaker side refuses to go away.  They are going to have to work together now:)

 This was my first two page layout that I designed for my club girls.  As all my ladies don't have sons like me, I created a feminine version of this page too.  I'll share that with you this week!  We have a couple of spots left in our scrap club and I'd love to have you come and join us!
Click Here to Place an Order
Stamp Set(s):Open Sea, Travel Log 
Paper:Nautical Expedition DSP, Not Quite Navy, Early Espresso, Crumb Cake, Basic Gray
Ink:Versamark, Not Quite Navy
Embellishments:Jumbo Buttons (retired), Cork Sheets, Baker's Twine, Circle Scissors Plus, Clear Embossing Powder
Tools: Mat Pack, Paper Piercer, Paper Snips
Adhesives: Snail,  Dimensionals
Punches:Postage Stamp, Scallop Border, Designer Label, Photo Corner
Big Shot:Tasteful Trims Die, Alphabet Simple Letters, Square Lattice Textured Impressions Embossing Folder


3 comments:

  1. Oooh, I love this page(s)!! Congratulations too on winning the So Shelli challenge - you deserved it! I love how you wrote about scrapbooking and cardmaking - they have to live together in me too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on winning the So Shelli Challenge with these gorgeous pages Angela! Love how you've used the Nautical Expedition DSP and the Postage Stamp Punch, but mostly I LOVE what you did with the Cork Sheets -- brilliant!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)