May 22, 2011

Final Card from Strength and Hope Class


 This was the final card that we did at my Strength and Hope class last week.  I can't take credit for this beauty as it is a 100% CASE of a card done by Heather Summers.  I loved that layout on this card, and if I'm remembering correctly, she was inspired by this layout on someone else's card!  For some reason, my photo looks blurry on my post and yet not in my photo folder... hmmmmm, I LOVE TECHNOLOGY...NOT!!!!!

I think that this is a layout worth re-visiting!  You?

Click Here to Place an Order
Stamp Set(s):Strength and Hope
Paper:Crumb Cake, Certainly Celery, Whisper White, Brights Patterns Paper Stack
Ink:Certainly Celery, Crumb Cake
Embellishments:Certainly Celery 3/8" Taffeta, Basic Pearls
Tools: Mat Pack, Paper Piercer, Paper Snips, Color Spritzer
Adhesives: Snail,  Dimensionals
Punches:2 1/2" Circle Punch, 1 3/4" Circle Punch, Scallop Border, Bold Blossom

1 comment:

  1. Love this card Angela! The LO is fab! Might have to try this one myself!
    Hugs, Victoria ~x~

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)